Our activity in Romania
- 400 experienced employees, involved at national level in various projects, covering the provision of fixed telecommunications services.
- Experience and expertise in the installation, maintenance and construction of telecommunications networks.
- Construction of telecommunication networks (GPON and HFC)
Our activity in Germany and Great Britain
- Construction of telecommunication networks (GPON)
- Construction of underground civil telecommunications infrastructure.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
EMPLOYEES IN ROMANIA
MIL € TURNOVER
Installation and connection to telecommunications services
Maintenance and upkeep of telecommunications networks
Construction of underground and overhead telecommunications networks
International standard that specifies the requirements of a quality management system for any company, with the aim of maintaining or increasing the quality of the services or products offered.
ISO 27001:2013 published on 25th of September 2013, is an international standard for information security
ISO 14001:2015 is an international standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system.
internationally recognised standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems, which offers those measures necessary for the control of risks in the field of health and safety at work and for the improvement of the performances in this field.